Police Brutality, Planting Evidence, Victimless Crimes, Justifying Shootings, the Threat to Free Speech
I read a disturbing news article from the Dallas/Fort Worth area regarding the recent police shooting where a female cop shot a man in his own apartment. The story goes, off-duty cop Amber Guyger entered the apartment, thinking it was hers and mistook the man as a burglar. Guyger shot and killed Bontham Jean.
On Thursday, a police affidavit released stated officials found marijuana in Jean’s apartment. However, a lawyer for Jean’s family stated the police were trying to discredit him.
Did they plant the marijuana?
It’s the first question I asked.
Per the affidavit, police found .37 ounces of marijuana in Jean’s apartment.
Lee Merritt, lawyer for Jean’s family, stated “They went in with the intent to look for some sort of criminal justification for the victim. It’s a pattern of what we’ve seen before. We have a cop who clearly did something wrong. And instead of investigating the homicide—instead of going into her apartment and seeing what they can find, instead of collecting evidence relevant for the homicide investigation—they went out specifically looking for ways to tarnish the image of this young man.”
Nothing, and I mean nothing, can be more disgusting and disturbing than this.
It’s another example the men and women in blue protect their own, and these pigs…I’m not apologetic for using the word…pigs… went out of their way to discredit Botham Jean.
Influence Behind Northern Knights
The word I used to describe the antagonist coalition in Northern Knights is ‘pig,’ and it comes from my absolute disdain for police. Since law enforcement plays a heavy antagonistic role in Northern Knights, my main continually uses the term.
But, there’s more to it. I’m not anti-cop because these days it’s “cool” for anyone from a non-conservative (don’t call me a Leftist, I’m not) background to dislike police. I’ve been anti-cop for years.
No, I’m not anti-cop because of their racial profiling, though I’ll admit this runs rampant.
Why am I anti-cop?
I’ve heard the most disgusting stories surrounding this government-monopolized organized crime syndicate, who can basically do whatever they want because they’re given authority and a badge.
Hey, when you’re forced to pay taxes to fund a government-funded monopoly at gunpoint to somehow serve and protect you, half of the time against yourself, you question a cop’s role.
Serve and protect the public? Save me from myself because I’m not wearing a seatbelt? What if I don’t pay the fine? I’ll go straight to jail for a victimless crime. Straight to jail for failing to comply with a monopolized police state.
Wasn’t the United States of America founded by challenging a standing army, which in its own accord, acts as a police force? It’s what the British were in the 18th century.
Patrolling the streets of Boston in the 18th century, isn’t that what police do today?
There’s zero difference between today’s cops and the British Army of the 1770’s.
Guys, the Founding Fathers knew of the dangers of a standing army in peacetime, and the dangers of the executive branch, which is exactly what the police force is. They’re a standing army within the executive branch paid by taxpayers at gunpoint to enforce laws, many of which involve zero victims. There’s absolutely no greater threat to our liberties than a police force watching our every single move.
If there’s a police force, there’s a threat to civil liberty. In the Land of the Free, a police force is incompatible.
Examples of Police Corruption
I shared this on my personal Facebook, and I want to make my followers aware, too. This one’s recent. A retired New York City Police Detective recruited seven officers as foot soldiers in a prostitution-gambling ring. This is the latest string of New York Police Corruption seen since the 1950s.
This link shows actual facts regarding police brutality. Here, you’ll find data from June 2015. For a quick-hit list, I’ll provide the following:
1. 1,149 people killed by police in 2014, 470 in 2015 per the article.
2. 6,613 police officers involved in misconduct cases in 2010.
3. Most common form of misconduct: excessive force.
4. Second most common? Sexual assault, per 2010 numbers.
5. Estimated costs associated with settlement cases, per the Cato Institute, $346,512,800.
6. As of 2015, no misconduct tracking system has been up to date.
In the past, officers and many public officials have been given qualified immunity. Qualified immunity is the preventing of public and elected officials from being held liable for civil damages if they’re not in clear violations of the law. In other words, a cop can cause as much damage to one’s body, life, and psyche as they want. It won’t matter if they can justify their actions. Justify, and they’ll take a two-week vacation with a slap on the wrist.
Orwell Predicted Britain’s Downfall
Want an example of a police state in Britain?
What about the new laws across the pond making offensive posts (like this one) a criminal offense?
Here’s a link to the story: https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/15/new-at-reason-britain-turns-offensive-sp
Here comes the thought police!
The article’s finer points state:
1. British police urging civilians to report offensive speech. Nothing threatening, just offensive.
2. An example here is a nineteen-year-old arrested in April for using (an offensive term for blacks) in a rap video. Or what about the Scot teaching a pug to do the Nazi salute? Hey, I don’t condone these acts, but these are crimes? These are sending people to jail? Racist comments, tasteless jokes on Twitter? On your own, private network? Again, it’s not the Jim Crow era. I don’t condone racism and believe it’s wrong, but to send someone to jail for it? It’s over the top.
3. South Yorkshire Police Department states ‘Hate Hurts.’ Yeah, it does, and again, I don’t condone racially or ethnically-charged hate, but at the same time, here’s a quote from the article, “In addition to hate crime, please report non-hate crime incidents.” They defined non-hate crime has offensive or insulting comments, online, or in writing.
4. The Yorkshire police want people to report things as simple as a fat joke. Again, is it wrong? Of course, but the fact they want, are pleading, for people to report everyday conversations is something I’ve only heard of in one other country in the present: North Korea, one of the largest totalitarian police states around. In the past, obviously, the East Bloc was notorious for this. So was Nazi Germany.
5. The Labour Party in Britain wishes to ban online forums because hate speech can fester in “these echo chambers,” as MP Lucy Powell puts it.
Again, we’ve seen police use flat-out brutality against people here in the States. The Cultural Marxism in Europe, which is really fueling the crackdown on social media speech and online forums, is poisoning Western Culture.
Western Culture was founded on free markets, individualism, and individual thought. It’s slowly dying of cancer, at the hands of law enforcement. If you’re hanging out in your apartment and a cop enters the wrong one, you can be shot, killed, and still, the police will search to taint your image.
Over in England, you can make a heartless joke, perhaps without even trying to be offensive, and you can have the cops called on you. Someone can overhear a conversation in a public place or even a private place, and you can be arrested for saying something offensive you didn’t even know was offensive.
Sure, words hurt. We’ve all been upset by words. I have, but by zero means am I calling for a crackdown on free speech. If I’m watching a college football game and these universities propagandist, Cultural Marxist commercials are on, I’ll flip to another game. I can’t stand NFL pregame ceremonies, so I don’t watch them. I’ll watch the game. I don’t like CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, or any mainstream media outlet, so I don’t watch them. I don’t like liberal or conservative social media pages; I don’t follow them. I don’t agree with what’s posted by my friends on social media; I keep scrolling. Guys, this is easy stuff.
The fact we already have an overreaching law enforcement here in the United States, and the fact Conservative Americans have justified even the latest wrong police shooting, should tell you something: We, as Americans are being conditioned into believing the police force are our masters.
They’re not. In an individualist, Libertarian society, individuals are in control of themselves. We’re free to say what we want, when we want, exercise our own religions, express our thoughts, assemble, keep and bear arms, never cater to a standing army, and much more. These civil liberties are outlined in the Bill of Rights and they’re dying.
Don’t fall victim to the victimless crime ruse and don’t fall victim to the evergrowing thought government is there to help, protect, and save us from ourselves. It’s not what America’s Founding Fathers had in mind.
If you don’t send your kids to government schools paid for by your tax dollars at gunpoint, you might go to jail and help fuel the prison-industrial complex. Your kids are your kids, not the State’s: https://reason.com/archives/2018/09/07/public-schools-harvest-students-for-cash